Just drive around the ranch and you will find new road openings, roundabouts, and new signs in areas that are currently under land development. It’s exciting to see these new communities from the ground up in the northeastern quadrant off Uihlein Road and 44th Street.
Park East by Taylor Morrison– Now Selling- This community launched in April 2021 and has record-breaking sales with the early release of selling their models too. Here you will enjoy a low HOA while having access to a myriad of amenities. Base home prices start in the high $300’s.
Sweetwater by M/I Homes– I love the M/I floor plans as they have smart plans with creative spaces throughout the home. The website states the prices are starting in the $300’s. They are currently under land development. Coming Soon!
Resort Ranch Community by Star Farms – This community will feature Single-family homes, Townhomes, and Villas starting the $300’s. Welcome Star Farms to Lakewood Ranch.
Star Farms – New Resort Ranch Community
Avalon Woods – Coming Fall 2022
Waterside – Nautique – Coming Summer 2022
Waterside – Emerald Landing – Coming Late 2022
Waterside – The Alcove – Coming Late 2022
Check Out www.lakewoodranch.com for up-to-date information on these properties as the close in on opening!
I have seen Lakewood Ranch grow since 1995 with it’s first section known as Summerfield Village. Now we have 21 selling villages with a total of 30 villages on 33,000 acres. We are growing every single day and it’s exciting to see this growth! Call me today to learn why we are the #1 master-planned community in the US!
Please contact me today for up-to-date information about these new properties that will soon be added to the already actively selling 20+ communities in Lakewood Ranch.
Did you know…
- Lakewood Ranch is the #1 Master Planned Community for all ages in the US
- There are more than 20 quality builders to choose from
- More than 90+ models to browse
- Wide assortment of move-in ready homes
- About 40% of the land is dedicated for open and recreational space-10,000 acres of lakes; 150 miles of trails
- There are 27 fields at Premier Sports Camp with a planned water park nearby
- More than 200 shops and eateries; Waterside shops to open early 2021
- A-rated schools (public Elementary, Middle and High); Two private schools; daycares and higher education
- Three championship golf courses and “2019 Best Golf Course” award at the Lakewood Ranch Country Club
- Winter happenings: Polo Club events and games; Farmer’s Market with more than 60 curated vendors
- A myriad of wellness support and health network; A-rated Lakewood Ranch Medical Center Hospital
- Over 1,500 businesses with over 16,000 jobs
- 50+charities and 50+ clubs
- This is a great place to live, work and play
Love to hear from you soon!